Monday, November 1, 2010

Good morning from Tiberias!

After a long journey (plane ride, 2 hour bus ride), we arrived in Tiberias at about 8 pm last night. Our destination - Decks restaurant, right on Lake Kenneret. We ate, we danced (video to follow later), and we enjoyed our first night in Israel.

A short bus ride later, we were at our hotel. It was so dark out, we had no idea what our surroundings were like. Imagine our surprise when we woke up to the most incredible view! (Check out the picture in the post below.). It's so beautiful, it doesn't seem real. For me, seeing the view this morning was when I really got that "wow! I'm truly in Israel" feeling.

We're now waiting for our first of many classes during this trip. I can't wait to hear Lori Palatnik speak.

Later - Tzfat.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your trip! hope you are able to go for a hike there... it's sooo beautiful... what a spiritual journey you must be on :)

    ReplyDelete